(561) 717-2500
Mon - Fri 09:00-17:00
Free Consultatıon

B Visa

B-1 Temporary Business Visitor

The B-1 nonimmigrant visa category allows for business visitors to travel to the United States to engage in limited business activities such as consulting with business associates, traveling for a scientific, educational, professional or business convention, or a conference on specific dates, negotiating a contract or participating in short-term training.

B-2 Tourist

The B-2 nonimmigrant visa is for temporary visitors for pleasure. If the purpose of the planned travel is recreational in nature, including tourism, visiting friends or relatives, or is related to medical treatment, or participation by amateurs who will receive no remuneration in musical, sports or similar events, then the B-2 visa would be the appropriate type of visa.

Applicants for B-1/B-2 visas must demonstrate that they have a residence outside the United States as well as other binding ties that will ensure their departure from the United States at the end of their visits.