(561) 717-2500
Mon - Fri 09:00-17:00
Free Consultatıon

K-1 Fiancé(e)

K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa

K-1 visa is a visa issued to the fiancé or fiancée of a United States citizen to enter the United States. First, the U.S. citizen must file a petition with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services with documentary proof of U.S. citizenship, as well as evidence of the intended marriage and the proof showing that the couple have met within the last two years. When the petition is approved, the file will be transferred to the U.S. embassy or consulate having jurisdiction over the fiancé(e)’s place of residence and the fiancé(e) will have to appear before a consular officer for a scheduled interview. If approved, the visa requires a foreigner to marry his or her U.S. citizen fiancé(e) within 90 days of entry in the United States.